1. Please get someone to fix your color palette. I'll fucking do it
2. The pool hitting animation doesnt have much oomph, try non-linear interpolation.
3. Star pickup effects are good
4 Overall style is all over the place and therefore shitty, but it's only a few steps away from a few good styles. For example, sleek pixels like the planets. Or vector graphics like the planet radiuses. My advice would be pick one and commit.
5. Wait til the asteroid is all the way in the pocket before ending the level.
6. Not showing all the win conditions (like complete level in one shot, ??????????????) before you unlock them is kind of weird. They should be serving as a goal for players to work towards.
7. You have a bug in the wormhole (xd) https://imgur.com/gallery/YirzY
8. Asteroid moves too slow even at full force. This is a problem nearly all puzzle games have -- once you've decided on your strategy, testing it should be as close to instantaneous as you can get.